How to Optimize/Organize Metadata etc

Let’s discuss the ways we can optimize all the metadata, folder systems, stems, and other information we need to save as composers for all the music we do, and all the partnerships with libraries etc. we make! :slight_smile:

I’m tagging @eero because he has great experience in this field, and inspired me to create this topic for discussion.

1 Like

I don’t have it but might be an option for some, especially if you write music for different libraries: http://www.composercatalog.com/

2 Likes

What I use is user friendly database, this way you can customise to your own needs. The main benefit of a database is when you search for items and you would like to cross reference fields. I personally use Ninox but there are a lot of database systems in the market.

2 Likes

@StephanLindsjo, I’m developing something that by its basic functionality resembles Composer Catalog but is more custom-tailored towards automating the encoding and uploading process to stock music libraries like Pond5 and AudioJungle, and does PRO reporting. @Peter_Sauleda, that Ninox database app seems like a no-brainer to get for the simple management of catalogs especially for that low one-time fee. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like