How to create Product Box pictures?

I am creating a preset pack for Diva, and I want to create a nice product image of it. I would love to do a “Product Box” type of picture for the pack, like here on: https://stingrayinstruments.com

Tagging @Troy_Marshall

1 Like

That sounds as unleashing your creativity and torture PhotoShop :laughing:

I’ve tried something to make with Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo, based on the examples from the stingrayinstruments website, and it looks like the following:

Hello Hans,
Wow that looks amazing, are you a graphic designer?
Is it possible to save it as a template so that I can basically just load an image and get a new box including the shadow etc?

I have Affinity Photo now, do I also need Affinity Designer to do this?

Hi Mikael,

I’m not a graphic designer, but I like it to challenge myself to learn new things :wink:

Only Affinity Photo is sufficient to create these designs. I only used Affinity Designer in the beginning of project because it gives me more options to work with vector images.
I can sent you the file (it includes also the shadow and mirror effect), in which you can place your own photo and text, but first you have to align them with a perspective filter before it will fit in the right optic way.

1 Like

Yes please send me the affinity photo template file, I would love to get it as a starting point. :slight_smile:

You can PM me or simply add a download link in a comment below if you like.

PS. You could totally make a living as a graphic designer if you could make this in such short time and make it look so good, I am super impressed! :smiley:

Hahaha…thank you for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it!

I want to sent you the template via a PM, but I don’t know where to find this option.

Hi @Mikael
In case you didn’t find a way by now:

Regards,
Michael

1 Like

Thanks I managed to create my own in Affinity Photo! :slight_smile: