Great Plugins for Logic Pro X

Rinus Aarts @speakerfood, who is one of our fellow composers and members of this community is also a software developer, and have created great tools for Logic Pro X. One is an instant plugin search tool, and the other is a preset collection made from 3rd party instruments and turned into Logics native preset format.

Take a look at this great tools here: https://speakerfood.com/pages/plugsearch-product-page

2 Likes

This looks great. Downloading later :smiley: bargain for the price too!

1 Like

Did you hear that Rinus @speakerfood, you got yourself another customer now! :wink:

And yes Geoff, I played with this today, and it’s so strange Logic does not have this plugin search feature built in. And I never really thought about it, but yeah really annoying that all developers don’t make their presets into Logic native preset format, as it is so much faster to use.

1 Like

By the sounds of it I’ll be a die hard fan of this feature. I hate having to scroll through three or 4 sub folders to get to the plugin I want!!

1 Like

Totally! And I even spent some time organizing the folders, but there is still too much clutter, so this will be great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just messaged my friend sam about it too. So there may be another download there too.

1 Like

Cool, is he part of this forum? :slight_smile:

1 Like

no but youll have seen him on the trailer forum. Sam Griffths. hes musical director for Siix Trailer music. he doesnt have much time on his hands so ive suggested he get on here but hes always mega swamped. his music career has boomed in the past 12 months.

1 Like

I believe I’ve seen him in that forum yes, in fact, there are a lot of high profile names in there. I interviewed Cody Still earlier on my website, and he’s getting some kick ass placements on trailers! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah i like Cody. he seems like a great guy. infact they all chat openly about everything. such a great community for trailer composers.

1 Like

I’m going to get this - one thing that is missing from logic. Looks great.

2 Likes

I agree Phil, and honestly I learned to cope with this workflow drawback, and did not realize how annoying it was until Rinus @speakerfood mentioned his plugin for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i downloaded it yesterday. already using it a fair bit. ive downloaded the trial version but it looks like ill be buying it today xD

1 Like

Thanks for trying it out! If you need any help, let me know.

2 Likes

Definitely will. Still getting used to it but Ill keep you updated :slight_smile: