Good Choir with Syllables

Michael, I personally divide choirs into “ooohs, aaahs” focused sample libraries, and “words/phrases” focused libraries. To me, with vowel-based choirs the legatos and dynamic range is extremely important.

And with words/phrases/syllables I prefer good attack, nice variation in syllables, easy to use (I hate complex wordbuilders), and very important is lots of round robins for variation.

2 Likes

Thank you Mike,

i will try that in my new track, before im going to join the new contest :slight_smile: hope i have the time, because weather is getting more and more nice and i dont want to sit inside… but composing with my notebook in the garden is also very nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I would love to hear what you can come up with. But hey, why not take advantage of both? Go out with a field recorder if you have one, or simply your smartphone, and record the sound of nature waking up? Isn’t that a perfect ambience to add into a relaxing music composition? :smiley:

1 Like

Decent Sampler could become a viable Kontakt alternative eventually. :raised_hands:t5::pray:t5:

1 Like

oceania or dominus but not in your price criteria
you have also in the eastwest cloud the symphonic choir with the lyrics editor, you can subscribe only for one month in order to try it
there is also choir essential from strezov but not sure that you have plenty of syllables
a month ago strezov offer the storm choir 1.0 for a very low price but not available now