Free Plugins, Sample Libraries, Sounds Packs etc

Haha, indeed :wink: is welsh created the bagpipes, we didn’t like them so we gave them to the Scottish and kept the harp :stuck_out_tongue: ahaha British banter :wink:

1 Like

Ah, but you kept the sheep? :stuck_out_tongue:

Or is that the Irish?

1 Like

No the sheep is definitely a welsh thing :wink: we have sheep, the crwth (welsh violin Or bowed lyre), the harp and a welsh pibgorn which is a flute made from horn. :smiley:

1 Like

3 beauties from Strezov Sampling - a Xiao flute, a duduk and Thunder X3M Taikos. https://www.strezov-sampling.com/products/17/Freebies.html

I have only just purchased the full Kontakt under offer, and with a cross-grade from Heaviocity, got a further discount. I recommend doing this when they have a sale again and get access to so many cool instruments for free or at great discounts. Strezovs samples in the three above are extremely good.

2 Likes

Nice one Derek! I’ll be posting a freebie too soon. I create kontakt instruments and have been updating my last library, along with a fun little scripted melodica patch which I’ll be giving away!

1 Like

Cool. Look forward to seeing what you come up with Geoffrey! Would it be for Christian Henson’s Piano Book?
I’d like to try doing that myself at some point soon.

1 Like

I’m not putting it on Christian hensons piano book as I make them as part of my business, but I now sell them through a website which also allows me to give things away for free. So I’ll do it like that. All you’ll need to do is put your email in for the free library :slight_smile: so it’s exactly like christians website in that sense.

1 Like

Nice one!
Do you have a link?

1 Like

yes, i obviously havent uploaded the free library yet but here is the link to the library ive recently uploaded, titled Violin Swells. its already being used in a few trailer pieces by award winning composer Sam griffiths. so im very pleased with that. im currently uploading version 2 to be released soon too. https://gum.co/EdXR

1 Like