Favourite Action Main Theme?

I’m actually going to go with a video game track - “Suicide Mission” by Jack Wall (Mass Effect 2).
When you first play that game and get to the final mission after many hours of investment, character development and story, that music sets ALL of the stakes so high.

It’s not necessarily the best produced music, but it worked so well.

3 Likes

I like the Star Trek Voyager theme! Such an epic melody and nicely orchestrated. I also like Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Wars main theme. I can’t pick a favorite, there are so many good themes out there and perhaps many that may never reach the public ear.

3 Likes

Yes, Pirates of the Caribbean is a classic.

Oh this is a really tough one!

See if we are going action theme in an action genre film then I’d have to say Zulu by John Barry…

But if we were just going straight out action theme not necessarily from that genre specifically, then I’d have to say the T. rex chase from Jurassic park (John Williams) ;D

Though Robocop, Terminator and Alien Ressurecion action themes would have to be up there!

1 Like

The Zulu theme is HUGE!

But I absolutely love John Barry’s music, he’s easily my all-times-favorite movie composer.

1 Like

hello
hard to give just one title
there are a lot of great action track :slight_smile:mad max, star wars duel of faith, star gate, terminator, avenger, xmen, superman, batman,spiderman, mission impossible

1 Like

Yeah I agree. Growing up I loved watching Zulu… a few other ls I loved were Vertigo and the good the bad and the ugly! Themes like those just grab you by the throat!

1 Like