Epic Trailer Music Contest (September)

Hello Ravi, here is the thread every composer will submit his track in a new topic (each track get its own thread in that section). Just make sure you submit a track that you compose and publish during September, no older already finished tracks allowed.

1 Like

Are we allowed only one track or can we submit 2-3? Been working on a few new tracks this months

As long as you compose and publish them this month, go ahead! :slight_smile:

Would like to participate in this marvelous contest but cannot because composing trailer music for upcoming album of a trailer publisher :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wish you best of luck my friend! :smiley:
Bring in this license deals.

1 Like

i have a little question about the duration ?
is there a minimal and maxi duration for the composition for this contest

thanks

Nope, though usually a trailer is 1.5 to 2 min so perhaps somewhere around there as a guideline.

1 Like

that is exactly what i thought

thanks a lot for your answer
let s go for a 2’ min approx trailler compo

1 Like

recently uploaded my work and good luck everyone. Really like everyones work!

2 Likes

Everyone that enters the trailer music contest, please remember that in order to have a chance to win you need to be active in this community for composers. Start new topics, reply in threads, ask questions, share knowledge:

In order to have a chance to win:
Earn at least 25 hearts as a member in the community during September

@BenBeard
@Johninpalmer
@Ravi
@Fran1
@Andre_Boulard
@florent83
@Aaron
@Sean
@Julia18
@jakins
@Carlo_Tuzza

7 Likes

Definitely going to try my best! Ive been submitting some original compositions to libraries for trailer music to no avail lol Thanks for this awesome opportunity.

2 Likes

I’m working on these assignments & in addition I’m hoping to get one of my tracks used by an app developer. Unfortunately I don’t think that the pieces of music I’m currently working on will fall into the category of Epic as this group may describe it. Best of luck to everyone!

1 Like

I’ve noticed that others are embedding players into their topics; how may I achieve this as well? Links just don’t show up well. iFrame embed does not seem to work either.

Simply write the YouTube or SoundCloud link as its own paragraph in the post and it will automatically become embedded.

1 Like

Could you post a link to your trailer course? This would be a good time for it.

1 Like

I would if I could Joseph, but I actually have no course on Trailer Music specifically as I lack experience in this genre.

3 Likes

When is the deadline? :open_mouth: cuz I’m in the last part of the music piece :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Carlo, no worries…this contest runs all through September :wink:

2 Likes

ok good to know, I’m planning to finish it today or tomorrow in the morning :smiley:

2 Likes

Gonna start this soon! Good luck everyone! Thanks mike for the opportunity :]

1 Like