Do This To Speed Up Your Workflow

Hey guys,

as I have said before, I have launched a new channel! Make sure to subscribe there, a lot of value for free, however, you can support the channel by buying me a coffee, links are in the description. The same-named shop will be launched later on, as I want to make sure that the quality is fine. I have already ordered some samples, so if everything is fine, I will announce it too. 50% will go for a good cause like cancer, the environment, etc. 50% for the channel. I am making a list of possible donations.

For now, I am not into courses or anything like that. If someone is interested to start making better sounding music in under 4 months, I have a special private program where I take the necessary time to bring people to a whole new level. It’s far more flexible, effective, and productive for the student and for me – and more personal, which never should be underestimated. I’ll share the info later on the channel.

In the following weeks, I am going to release some more videos, depending on the schedule I have. There are some cool projects that I work on right now, and I will try to give you some insights into them as well, so stay tuned. :slight_smile:

If you have any questions, anything, let me know. I am happy to help.

To your success,
Alexey :wink:

6 Likes