Composing Made Simple Podcast

Hi all! My friends Todd and Curtis and I currently host a podcast all about composing, libraries, and general tips and tricks, so we’d love for you to have a listen and even leave us a review on iTunes!

Here’s our latest episode: http://composingmadesimple.com/cms11-music-theory-is-it-necessary/

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Wow cool, when did you launch this podcast, and why haven’t I heard about it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sincerely,
Mikael “Mike” Baggström
Founder of professionalcomposers.com

We’ve been at it for around a year now? But we haven’t really talked much about it, so we’re hoping we can get it to start growing more :slight_smile:

1 Like

May I ask why a podcast? You already have an amazing YouTube channel. :slight_smile:
I just never thought podcasts were worth the time investment personally, especially in such a small niche as music composition is.

I was invited by Todd and Curtis to be a part of the podcast, and I find it really nice just to have a chat about some aspect of composition, whether it be workflow, time management, samples, etc. We’re releasing about one episode per month, so meeting once a month doesn’t use up much time :smiley: If others enjoy it as well, then that’s even better!!

1 Like