Collaboration Corner in the Forum?

IMPORTANT EDIT: I created this section in February, and no one posted in 3 months, so I closed it again. If you want to do collaborations, simply create a post in “Business/Career” section and describe the type and process of collaboration you are seeking. :slight_smile:

Would you like to have a special forum section dedicated to various kinds of collaborations?

Yes/No, please share your thoughts? :slight_smile:

What kind of collaborations? Well just to give you some ideas:

• Instrument Performances (actually playing and recording something for a track)
  • Vocals (do we have singers in here?)
  • Composition and/or Production collaborations
  • Video Collaborations
    and so on…
7 Likes

hello
great idea
will be interrested in composition, orchestration, production (even if i am not a producer but interrested in the way of product something)

1 Like

Sounds ace. Really up for collaborations. If anyone’s up for that just say! Sounds ace!

1 Like

Why not, It wouldn’t hurt to have a section like that!

2 Likes

A few people were really up for a monthly collaboration thing in my Facebook group - they asked specifically to have guidance on WHAT to collaborate on though, as opposed to just encouraging it.

Could be worth thinking about!

I think it’s a great idea for a section for the forum though :slight_smile:

Just created the forum section, including a post with “tips” :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, that would be great. I would love to collaborate.

Sorry Julia, I just removed this new section since not a single soul made a post there in 3 months. But you can always write “seeking collaboration” in the Business/Career section. :slight_smile:

I must of miss this can we still do collaborations
Since I am new at well everything I thought I could learn and add

Sure, just post a thread in “Business/Career” asking to collaborate, but please make a clear “pitch” on how you like the collaboration to work. I kind of am a bit allergic to the “Bro, we should collab” posts without contexts haha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What creating some rhythm ideas in garage band on iPhone as I not near my iMac
What format
And how do I post it ?

All questions/discussions on DAWs and Music Software I believe should be posted in the “DAW & Software” section. :slight_smile:

1 Like