Cinesamples 75% offer

Hi. Plugin question:
Cinesamples have a 75% offer on there All-in-one composer toolset. What´s your opinions are they a no-brainer or outdated?

My biggest interest there would be Cineharps, cineperc.

I love CineBrass still to this day. CinePerc is still good, but I personally moved on since there were a few things that annoyed me in it. CineHarp I do not own, but from listening to the demos it sounds amazing, and there are not many great cinematic harps out there in the plugin world.

1 Like

Cinesamples is quite good but I find there’s sooo much mid range in a lot of the samples, so you may end up taking a bit of mid range out. It all depends on wether you like it yourself though to be honest as we all enjoy different things about different libraries. :smiley:

1 Like

Cineperc, cineharps and cinebrass are all well worth it, I know that much from personal experience. I like them because they have much more flexibility than the corresponding spitfire libraries since they’re more dry, but still give you plenty of mic options and the default mix options (Dennis Sands, close, roomy, wide, etc) are really amazing as well. Cineperc probably has the best timpani I’ve heard as well.

1 Like