Chris Ljung - The Journey | Cinematic And Epic Orchestral Music

Genre/Style: Cinematic Music

Creative Vision for the Track: This is about the journey that I’ve personally been through in 2020. The year that changed me the most, for the better of course. It’s weird to look and back and see how far you’ve come from where you once were. Just keep on moving forward my friends! Starts off with a feeling of uncertainty, you’re not sure where you’re heading in life, but then it gradually moves forward and grows into this huge epic orchestral track where you finally can look back and see how far you’ve come!

Composition Details: Main chords are D minor, G major, C major, A major. BPM 90

Main Instruments used: Joshua Bell Solo Violin (First time trying it out, still learning how to use it, but I’m absolutely loving it!) East West Composer Cloud. Hollywood Choirs (Men and Women) Stormdrum 3, Symphonic Orchestra Gold (Violins, Cellos, Double Basses)

Native Instruments: Arkhis, Mallet Flux, Rise and Hit.

Fracture Sounds: Midnight Grand

Virharmonic: Bohemian Cello

Hope you’ll like it! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Great track Chris! Had a bit of a Jeremy Soule (ElderScrolls) sound to it. That Joshua Bell violin sounds amazing. Hope your 2021 will be as productive as 2020 seemed for you!

1 Like

Hi Matt and thank you very much! Funny you say that, I actually started playing the Elder Scrolls: Skyrim recently haha!

1 Like

Great soundtrack. Used it as inspiration for my recent “fantasy music” track as well :smile:

1 Like

Fantastic. Really powerful. I like your instrument choice, similar to what often use. Sorry no feedback, I think it´s great as it is.

1 Like

Awesome man!

Thank you very much Fredrik!