Best Orchestral Woodwinds VST Library?
Are you looking for orchestral woodwinds libraries? Anything from solo woodwinds to ensembles. While “Best” is of course always subjective, here is a complete top list (based on input from fellow composers):
Best Orchestral Woodwinds VST Libraries
- Berlin Woodwinds (Orchestral Tools)
- CineWinds (Cinesamples)
- Spitfire Symphonic Woodwinds (Spitfire Audio)
- SWAM Woodwinds Bundle (Audio Modeling)
- Woodwinds Ensembles (Sonokinetic)
- Chris Hein Orchestral Winds (Chris Hein)
- VSL Woodwinds (Vienna Symphonic Library)
- Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds (EastWest)
- Symphony Series Woodwind (Native Instruments)
Things You should Consider
- Ensemble Size & Room
- Sound Quality & Consistency
- Sound Character & Tone
- Dynamic Levels & Round Robins
- Instruments & Articulations
- Presets & Variation
- User Interface & Features
- Playability & Performance
- Microphone & Mixing
Your Input is Wanted!
Do you have experience on any of these products? Do you have suggestions on products you think could make this top list?
Share your thoughts, perspective, and join the discussion in the thread below!
Founder of Professional Composers