Best Bass VST Plugins?
Are you looking for deep, warm and powerful Bass VST plugins? Not orchestral basses, but electric, acoustic and synth bass plugins for creating bass lines in your music compositions. While “Best” is of course always subjective, here is a complete top list (based on input from fellow composers):
Best Bass VST Plugins
- Trilian (Spectrasonics) (All in one Bass Engine)
- MODO Bass (IK Multimedia) (Electric Bass collection)
- Substance (Output) (Hybrid Bass module)
- The Legend (Synapse Audio) (Moog Model D Synthesizer)
- Shreddage 3 Abyss (Impact Soundworks) (Metal Style Bass)
- 808 Studio (Initial Audio) (808 style bass)
- Phoscyon (D16 Group) (303 style bass)
Things You should Consider
- The Type of Bass (Electric, Acoustic, Synth, Hybrid)
- The Sound Quality (The Raw Sound, The Filters, Effects etc.)
- The Preset System (A good structure & quality of presets)
- The User Interface (Nice Design, Clear View Modes, Scalable etc.)
- The Performance (CPU and RAM usage)
- The Ease of Use (Layout, Features, Workflow Speed)
- The Inspiration Factor (Very subjective, but so important)
Your Input is Wanted!
Do you have experience on any of these products? Do you have suggestions on products you think could make this top list?
Share your thoughts, perspective, and join the discussion in the thread below!
Founder of Professional Composers