Action Contest - The Knight and The Princess

Thank you so much Keith,
that means a lot to me!
Im so glad you enjoyed it!
Take care,
Michael

Very evolutive work Michael. It is a long and changing action you have solve it with mastery.
About the 8 bit soundsā€¦, well, I think westworld opened pandoras box. :joy: I personally love 8 bit sounds but not in this use. I imagine that many of ours started composing with trackers decades ago maybe in an Spectrum :stuck_out_tongue: , so 8 bit sounds are familiar or even nostalgic. But I really donā€™t enjoy the mix of them with orchestral almost-real sounds. So for me, this addition breaks the feeling of a middle ages story.
Maybe, for the same effect (dogs) and keeping the realistic sound, you could use a Hurdy gurdy instrument. I think it could be perfect for that.
Anyway, you have done a really wondelfull piece.

1 Like

Hey Vincente, @VSHDEL

thank you so much for your feedback, i am very happy you like my track except the 8 bit sounds.
Well, i think, we should not take everything too serious.
It has been a joke and it should make you laugh and put a smile on your face. It was never meant to be ā€œlikedā€ as it was actually not meant to be serious part of the track.
But i learned now too, that in general things like this were not recognized as they should be - too bad.

But, thank you again for taking the time to listen,
Michael

1 Like

I loved your piece and video! Great job!

1 Like